My Little Game Dev

Full Version: Forum Fluctuaction Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(This isn't quite forum feedback, as it relates to the people more than the forum.)

I'm going to call this concept F.F.F. Yesterday and the day before the forums were a blaze with posts, and half a dozen new threads. Today though, it's less than a dozen new posts. These spikes happen often, and I'd like to see more consistency until such time as we have an official steam group.
That would be nice, but we're not going to start conversations for their own sake. When we have something so say, we'll say it. If not, it remains quiet. There's no need to try and force anything.
If you want more superfluous extroverted people you'd be inviting more pikas into the forum.

think about that for a moment. this is just a classic case of get what you're given, because when you lose it. You'll regret it.

moreover. As soon as we complete our projects the more people will come. But theres also the fact that we have to prioritise quality.
So asking people to hurry up will just piss them off and end up throwing out an incomplete game.

Unless someone starts organising regular sessions of gaming or something useless yet recreational like that (not me-life is kinda ffffffffffff right now).
We'll speak when spoken to and say something when something needs to be said.

If you remain diligent we'll only move forwards. If we become superfluous, nothing will become of us.
Yet I recall most posts in the last three days being from me, Vanni, and you Ceres. Followed by Fearless, Teddie, Oracions, and Rainbow.
Right, because those are the regulars here. And in case you haven't noticed, our number of regulars is going up. Not at lightning speed, but I can think of a time before LionX, JunkerKun, and even Cerebane (hard as it is to imagine). I Recall the days when we could go more than 24 hours without an uttered word. We are growing, there's really no need to force it or pretend like its growing faster than it is. Cool your jets and grab a cold soda.
ceresbane, very well said. the over all feel of a slow forum is much nicer than a busy one.
also with a smaller community, you can actually get to know the regulars much better.

dark_x, so what exactly happened? i couldn't 'get' to the forums last few days, what did i miss?
[spoiler]
i am an idiot, since the domain name changed my bookmark no longer worked, and i just assumed that we had run out of the sites bandwidth again...
ugh
[/spoiler]
Ceres pretty much said everything.

If someone has something to say, it's likely that he'll wrote something.
If not, it's pointless to write just for the sake of writing.
(03-15-2013, 04:49 PM)Octavia Wrote: [ -> ][spoiler]
i am an idiot, since the domain name changed my bookmark no longer worked, and i just assumed that we had run out of the sites bandwidth again...
ugh
[/spoiler]
You got the same problem I had before too,but different eh? Our life on the internet sucks,doesn't it?
BTW:Tavi! You never told me that you gotten +3 Reputation for winning the October MLGD Challenge! Why you betray me?! WHY,KUPO?!
(03-16-2013, 05:36 AM)TeddieEevee Wrote: [ -> ]BTW:Tavi! You never told me that you gotten +3 Reputation for winning the October MLGD Challenge! Why you betray me?! WHY,KUPO?!

>gets good reputation

>betrays teddieEvee

>my name is now kupo

>as is life on the game dev forum

[Image: 4ay1KMS.jpg]
Octavia are you really surprised I thought you already saw how this forum works.

No, wait, you are now Kupo.
Pages: 1 2