Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner and a Artist
Hi, I'm new to this forum for game development.

The only programming knowledge I have is scripting a bit for RPG Maker VX Ace. I want to learn other programming such as Game Maker Studio, or just learn coding languages.

I'm also an artist that has been drawing for quite a while. not sure if that can help me for making games but I hope I can be creative.

One last thing. wishdream, if you see this.
Sorry about the way I acted during the twitch stream you did recently. I shouldn't have argued with you while you were streaming to other people. hope you can accept my apology.

That is all, hope i can learn from anybody on this forum. ^w^
I say to you welcome. Welcome to My Little Game Dev. The game development community in the Brony community is rather small and slow-paced but the speed seems to be picking up (at least I hope). I am more than certain that this is the place where you can share your ideas, skills, and artistry to contribute. All of us here as much to learn and it is always great to see someone else come around. The community is very friendly and I am sure you will get along.

Lastly, I hope your conflict with Wishdream can go resolved in a peaceful fashion. Don't feel too bad. You've never caused so much trouble that the public education system gives you a 5150 warning. Tongue Just be careful next time. Smile

Welcome to MLGD!
Almost Concrete Division Orchestral Music Composer...
Welcome sniperwar! Welcome to this little corner of the internet of ours.
As EQ mentioned, it's not exactly the most fast-paced forum at the moment, but we are still alive, I can assure you of that!
You feel free to just ask around, when there ever is anything, if you ever need help with any aspect, whatever it might be!

'Hope you'll stick around!
-Lex Rudera,
some knob who's just here, trying to get by, get productive, and achieve universal content.

Run off to the My Little Game Dev chat! Bounce some ideas around, or just have a friendly chat! I might even be found there.
Good company all around!
http://mylittlegamechat.com