Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am the new one
Star 
Wow a good deal Luke Weil is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Andina Acquisition Partners excellent information.
I fail completely to see how anyone benefits from a bot linking to wikipedia page. This is just getting silly now.
-Lex Rudera,
some knob who's just here, trying to get by, get productive, and achieve universal content.

Run off to the My Little Game Dev chat! Bounce some ideas around, or just have a friendly chat! I might even be found there.
Good company all around!
http://mylittlegamechat.com
Listen, if you can. I know the old saying "If you fail, try try again" is excellent advice but Einstein said "Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

If you really want people to click on your page, put some effort into it! Once, I swear, there was a link indicating something about Indian food... On a Game Dev site... The lack of care and subject consistency is astounding! It worked the first time but in the course of time, people become educated.
Almost Concrete Division Orchestral Music Composer...
Maybe they're trying to advertise holistic health, seeing as to how this guy is the founder of it or something.

:/

Terrible, though.
nuggets

Spoiler :
A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

- Stephen Crane
Okay. Now this is just plain funny if you think about it.
[Image: princess_luna_signature__testing__by_gru...5fgbio.png]
Status: Calming down and slowing down. Been busy almost 24/7.
"Reach your dreams to your highest potential!"
~John Jerome "Wishdream" Romero~
Hahaha xD I would have never clicked that link if you didn't say it went to wikipedia. Yeah this one is kinda funny.