Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello pony fans! /)
Just saying hello to y'all from Sweden. Been a fan of ponies since early 2013 and a longtime gamer.

Besides that, there isn't much to tell. I'm a hardworking guy who loves games, friends and colorful ponies (especially Rarity). Lol. Take care everpony and seeya later. ^^
Smile 
Big Grin

Hello there!
Welcome to the forums!

I see that you've already posted a post about a game you're planning, so that's always good. Things are starting to stir around here... Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tongue
nuggets

Spoiler :
A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

- Stephen Crane
Welcome to MLGD and good luck on your current project. The forums may be a bit slow, but it's starting to rev up and there's always someone around if you need help or advice. Hope you enjoy it here. Smile
>>>Irvau, >>>blankascent

Thank you guys. I've been checking out the forum every now and then and though it was time to become a member myself now. Seems like a nice place with friendly people hanging around. ^^ Seeya later y'all. *Hugs*
Welcome to the forum, fellow brother of the north!

As mentioned, things might not be going terribly fast here, but we still know a thing or two, if you ever need help, feedback, or the likes.
Oh and look at that signature of mine
||
\/
-Lex Rudera,
some knob who's just here, trying to get by, get productive, and achieve universal content.

Run off to the My Little Game Dev chat! Bounce some ideas around, or just have a friendly chat! I might even be found there.
Good company all around!
http://mylittlegamechat.com
(05-29-2015, 04:20 AM)Lex Rudera Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, fellow brother of the north!

As mentioned, things might not be going terribly fast here, but we still know a thing or two, if you ever need help, feedback, or the likes.
Oh and look at that signature of mine
||
\/

Thank you .That's very sweet of you, the offer is appreciated. Btw, now you made me curious, do I dare to ask where you're from? ^^
The culturally close Kingdom of Denmark. Some might like to stick to the old century grudges, but you know, there are better things to hate on, than your closest relatives.
-Lex Rudera,
some knob who's just here, trying to get by, get productive, and achieve universal content.

Run off to the My Little Game Dev chat! Bounce some ideas around, or just have a friendly chat! I might even be found there.
Good company all around!
http://mylittlegamechat.com
Hello! Welcome to MLGD! It is great to have new people around here. It is considerably slow but I see the pace picking up soon. I certainly hope you will have an excellent time with your Game Dev experience. The community is kind and constructive, as you have already seen. I at utmost certain your skills will be a valuable asset here.

Have a nice day!
(05-29-2015, 08:47 AM)Lex Rudera Wrote:  The culturally close Kingdom of Denmark. Some might like to stick to the old century grudges, but you know, there are better things to hate on, than your closest relatives.

Oh, cool. Big Grin  Don't worry, I hold no grudges nor do I have any reason to hate. ^^
(05-30-2015, 04:32 AM)EQ7-2521 Wrote:  Hello! Welcome to MLGD! It is great to have new people around here. It is considerably slow but I see the pace picking up soon. I certainly hope you will have an excellent time with your Game Dev experience. The community is kind and constructive, as you have already seen. I at utmost certain your skills will be a valuable asset here.

Have a nice day!

Thank you very much, it's just been a few days and yet I've recived so many friendly replies. Sweet! /)

You have a nice day too. ^^