Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well...Here we go... A proper introduction
Music 
Hey, everyone! Good day. I don't really have a solid internet name to go by so let's stick with the one I have right now. How rude of me, to just barge in, posting stuff, without a proper introduction. So without further ado, and also to be a post in an approaching storm of bot spam, here we go.

At the time of writing this, I am a freshman college student orchestral music composer with some game ideas here and there. I don't consider myself competent and having mediocre sounds don't help in the cause either, but improvements are occurring regardless. If you indeed would like to hear some of my works, feel free to PM me or contact me in your preferred method.

Thank you for your concern and time, everyone! I hope I can have a great time here!
Welcome to MLGD! I'm going to college in the fall for music as well, so it's great to see fellow musicians are on here.

(This is my first post btw, I just signed up and am about to go post my introduction as well.)
Where's the cream filling?
(05-05-2015, 04:51 AM)Olly Hancock Wrote:  Welcome to MLGD!  I'm going to college in the fall for music as well, so it's great to see fellow musicians are on here.

(This is my first post btw, I just signed up and am about to go post my introduction as well.)

Nice to meet you too. I'm not in college for a music major so apologies for not being specific enough. I'm willing to bet you are a better musician than I am.

On the other side, MLGD has a great community of people (at least from what I have seen from the few months I have been here) so don't be afraid to talk to others. A warning is that there is some sort of bot spam going on so if you see any links on the introduction forums that seem shady, don't click on it.
XD
Yeah, I fell for one of those bots.
But never again.

Never.

Anywaaaaaays, welcome guys!
Nice to have ya here!
Yeah, the community's great, although it's been a bit inactive lately. Hopefully that'll change, though.
Tongue
nuggets

Spoiler :
A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

- Stephen Crane
Huzzah!
-Lex Rudera,
some knob who's just here, trying to get by, get productive, and achieve universal content.

Run off to the My Little Game Dev chat! Bounce some ideas around, or just have a friendly chat! I might even be found there.
Good company all around!
http://mylittlegamechat.com
Hello! It's always gGood to see new faces! Uh... read new... messages...?
*sigh* screw it...
Don't be sad.
Even if the world does not forgive, I will forgive you.

Don't be sad.
Even if you do not forgive the world, I will forgive you.

So please tell me.
What will it take for you, to forgive me?

-Frederica Bernkastel