My Little Game Dev
FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - Printable Version

+- My Little Game Dev (https://mylittlegamedev.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://mylittlegamedev.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Media (https://mylittlegamedev.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Forum: Videos (https://mylittlegamedev.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE (/showthread.php?tid=772)

Pages: 1 2 3

FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - TeddieEevee - 04-22-2013

Okay. It's official. I hate YouTube,I hate Google(even though I always use their search engine) and I hate EVERYONE WHO WORKS FOR THEM.
Traumkampfer,my dear friend on YT,has gotten a copyright strike for some fucking reason. And that's not the first one! And you know what? He had enough. He had no choice but to go to his second channel. I really feel sorry for him......FUCK GOOGLE. Even though he moved to his second channel(HanzVonStickyhooves),he'll always be Traumkampfer to me~ :3

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - Octavia - 04-22-2013

HEY

quit swearing

[Image: Ra2HRlO.jpg]

heheh that video was interesting, im getting to like that guy.
shame about his channel

and yea youtube can be pretty Jewish...

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - TeddieEevee - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 06:45 PM)Octavia Wrote:  HEY

quit swearing

[Image: Ra2HRlO.jpg]

heheh that video was interesting, I'm getting to like that guy.
shame about his channel

and yea YouTube can be pretty Jewish...
Sorry,Tavi,but GOD DAMN I HATE THEM!
I given him some respect and told him I'm sorry what will happen to his channel through YT PM,he told me:
Quote:Its ok, on the bright side, I get to start over with the equipment and talent that I wish I had originally :3
But thanks for the post, I'm glad to have some of my fans on this channel ^^
If you want to show some more respect,there is a link to his second and now the main channel he'll be using from now on in the video itself and in the first post. ;3

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - Ceresbane - 04-22-2013

I... honestly feel nothing for this loss seeing as his content wasn't really anything that included hard work.

fimflamphilosophy however not only works hard but worked hard for his current right to continuing working on his fim parody series with months of back and forth, hundreds of hours of research in copyright law and a psychological roller coaster of getting through an already hard life.

seriously, that guy and his crew goes through almost every bull that life throws at you. Why it had to be done to dedicated people like him and not flops like sherclop iunno.

this dude just lost a channel and just made another 1 freely making the same stuff and making a profit from just talking while playing video games.

and maybe a few minutes of video editing.

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - FearlessPie - 04-22-2013

Geez, Teddie, I can practically hear you shouting through the computer. Not so looooud.

Anyways, I seem to agree with Ceres in that I don't particularly care much for let's players. It still sucks that he was banned, but if he just up and moved to a new channel without any sort of hindrance or problem then I don't see what the huge deal is. He's still on YouTube, and can still post videos for now. Yay.

Also, I'm starting to get the sense that Ceres really, really likes fimflamphilosophy. Which I can agree with, because I really like him too.

(04-22-2013, 07:38 PM)FearlessPie Wrote:  Geez, Teddie, I can practically hear you shouting through the computer. Not so looooud.

Anyways, I seem to agree with Ceres in that I don't particularly care much for let's players. It still sucks that he was banned, but if he just up and moved to a new channel without any sort of hindrance or problem then I don't see what the huge deal is. He's still on YouTube, and can still post videos for now. Yay.

Also, I'm starting to get the sense that Ceres really, really likes fimflamphilosophy. Which I can agree with, because I really like him too.

I hold alot of hope for the capable people of this fandom. I'm betting the (better) future of the fandom on their success and example.

(also I have a laugh and cry relationship with his sob stories)

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - Hanz Stickyhooves - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 07:22 PM)Ceresbane Wrote:  I... honestly feel nothing for this loss seeing as his content wasn't really anything that included hard work.

this dude just lost a channel and just made another 1 freely making the same stuff and making a profit from just talking while playing video games.

I don't make just playthroughs, however those are my main creative project. I make games, PMV's, and YTP's. And I don't "make a profit" because I purposefully do not monetize my channels, due to my belief that making money from creative projects is wrong.

I wont mention that other channel you speak of, as I see them as tools, but to each their own.

And if something takes more than 1 afternoon, then I'm not going to devote my time to it. I spent 14 weeks writing my heart out into a story I and my friends thought was amazing, only for the story to get a mere 50 views, with a 4:1 dislike ratio. People hate my work no matter the time I put into it.

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - TeddieEevee - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 07:59 PM)Hanz Stickyhooves Wrote:  
(04-22-2013, 07:22 PM)Ceresbane Wrote:  I... honestly feel nothing for this loss seeing as his content wasn't really anything that included hard work.

I don't make just playthroughs, however those are my main creative project. I make games, PMV's, and YTP's. And I don't "make a profit" because I purposefully do not monetize my channels, due to my belief that making money from creative projects is wrong.

I wont mention that other channel you speak of, as I see them as tools, but to each their own.

And if something takes more than 1 afternoon, then I'm not going to devote my time to it. I spent 14 weeks writing my heart out into a story I and my friends thought was amazing, only for the story to get a mere 50 views, with a 4:1 dislike ratio. People hate my work no matter the time I put into it.

<While Teddie Is In School>
*GASP* OMG YOUR HERE! I knew you would come~! X3 X3 PARTY! X3

RE: FUCK YOUTUBE AND EVERYPONY WHO WORKS THERE - Hanz Stickyhooves - 04-22-2013

<While Teddie Is In School>
*GASP* OMG YOUR HERE! I knew you would come~! X3 X3 PARTY! X3
[/quote]

Heh, I'm like the devil: when my name is called, I appear Tongue

Only I'm slightly less evil xD

I'll be leaving in like 30 mins for college though.

(04-22-2013, 07:59 PM)Hanz Stickyhooves Wrote:  

then try to put something called skill into it.
many writers think that they can just write whatever, however they want and be worshipped from it.

But what you seem to forget is that writing is a dialogue. You are writing for your reader to read it.

As such you need to understand how a reader thinks as they read your writing and whether they would like that writing or not.

take shinji ikari from eva.
technically he's the every man (easily relatable), the unlikely hero (highly redeemable), the height of anti-hero (cool?).

Guess what? that might be all true but the guy is entirely unlikable and naturally ends up dragging the series down with his angst fits. Anno somewhere stepped over a line, where the annoying lil shit could be tolerated and as a result he's become the most hated character in the anime fandom.